Sunday, February 5, 2006

A Ducking They Did Go - 1939



Director: Del Lord

Cast:
Curly Howard ... Curly
Larry Fine ... Larry
Moe Howard ... Moe

The Three Stooges has always been some of the many actors that I have loved. I love just about every one of the shorts that they have made. I love all six of the Stooges (Curly, Shemp, Moe, Larry, Joe, and Curly Joe)! All of the shorts are hilarious and also star many other great actors and actresses which a lot of them was in many of the shorts! In My opinion The Three Stooges is some of the greatest actors ever and is the all time funniest comedy team!

One of My favorite Stooges shorts with Curly is none other than A-Ducking They Did Go! All appearing in this short are Lynton Brent, Vernon Dent, Bud Jamison, Cy Schindell, Victor Travers! There are so many funny parts here and the singing scene is really neat. This is a very hilarious short and I recommend it!

0 comments: